NACO Louvre System
NACO Aluminium Louvre System
For more than forty years, NACO has been the world’s leading manufacturer of glass, aluminium, wood and PVC oriented sheet shutters. NACO has achieved great success both in Italy and abroad with different types of products, all characterized by excellent raw materials, functional technical solutions, elegant design and original ideas.
The aluminium louvre system, with solid and well-finished aluminium louvre blades, achieves high performance and maximum functionality for air control, perfectly defends your house from noise, sun, rain and dust.
Max. width per unit
Max. louvre opening angle
PE.R.LA.70 Aluminium Louvre
70mm aluminium louvre blade
up to 1.0 m, larger on request
up to 80o
Operator handles: standard ROTARY handle, INOX handle, SL handle
Maximum functionality for air control
The PE.R.LA. 70 window offers aesthetic, quality and reliable products for daily ventilation.
- More than thirty years’ experiences
- Ease of operation
- Elegant aluminium blades coated to frame colour
- Durable operating mechanism requires no maintenance
- Integration with mosquito screen
- Compatibility with various window systems
Standard ROTARY handle
It is equipped with a safety stop, allowing the blades locked both in the closure and in various intermediate positions.
- Made with stabilized material
- Resistant to temperatures from to
- Can be positioned on any blade, right or left hand side
- Ideal for integration with sliding system
- Durable handle made of stainless steel in black paint
- Can be pre-assembly to the operating mechanism
New ROTARY handle
- New aesthetic design
- Comfortably operation
- Robustness to drive up to 50 blades