Committed To Quality Every Step Of The Way
We always uphold industry standards in our products and processes. We are constantly refining them to stay at the head of our field. Throughout the years, we have put in place a set of proven standards and procedures. For maximum quality control, every installation is done by our own team of skilled and qualified technicians, who possess many years of experience on projects of various scales. Our project references are a testimonial of the quality of our services.
Consultations, Quotations and Showroom Viewing
Vento Systems has been involved with the design and manufacture of aluminium windows and doors, for both new-build and refurbishment projects, for over 20 years.
We always strive to provide you with a premier system. With the benefit of our skill and engineering expertise, we can provide you with valuable technical consultations and reasonable quotations for your unique home or building.
We also maintain a showroom so that you can experience and operate the actual products of the various aluminium systems we provide.
Our talented and experienced engineers are capable of delivering a comprehensive range of support services to suit your special needs:
- Structural calculations and customized designs
- Technical advice and support in line with building regulations
- Project management from beginning till completion of each project
We have a BCA L3 grading and comply with BizSafe Level 3 standards. Our own team of skilled and qualified technicians, who have many years’ hands-on experience in the aluminium manufacturing industry, are capable of fabricating and assembling aluminium frames precisely. All the products are well-protected and must pass our strict QC inspections before delivery to site.
Site Procedure 1: Installation of Sub-frame
The galvanized steel sub-frame, origin from Italy, is cast in or anchored onto the wall structure, in order to create a more precise opening for the main frame to be subsequently mounted when all other trades have completed their works.
Site Procedure 2: Main Frame Installation
The main frame is mounted to the sub-frame when the site is ready.
- Adjustable spacers are used to maintain the alignment of the outer frame.
- Stainless steel screws or Hilti wall-plugs are used to mount the main frame to the sub-frame or wall structure.
- Hilti insulating foam is used to fill up any gap between main frame and wall.
- Bostik sealant is used to seal the edge of main frame and wall structure, usually in white colour.
- All our Aluminium frames are well protected from scratches or potential damage.
Site Procedure 3A: Glazing Work and Protection
- Setting blocks are used to prevent glass from directly touching the aluminium frames
- Dow Corning silicone is used to seal up the gap between glass and aluminium frames
- PE sheet is used to protect the glass before final cleaning
Site Procedure 3B: Special Glazing Work
- Energy-efficient glazing which incorporates Low Emissivity (Low E) glass is the key solution for both comfort and cost savings for modern windows in homes
- Use of proper glass-lifting equipment and hoisting method for large panel sizes is possible with our trained and experienced team
- Proper protection with PE sheet is used after glazing
Site Procedure 4: Inspection
Our aluminium systems will be handed over properly to our client after our checklist inspection and ensuring that each door and window performs in tip top condition.
- Operational condition and systems tolerances are inspected thoroughly.
- Followed by inspection of appearance which will be carried out by our site supervisors.
Site Procedure 5: Final Cleaning & Handing over
Our aluminium systems with keys (if any) will be handed over properly to our client in a clean and well-functioning condition.
- Final cleaning of aluminium frames, tracks and glass will be conducted before handing over of the project
- A copy of acknowledged checklist will be submitted to our client